MTS Systems names Maximiliane Straub to board
Ms. Straub currently holds the position of Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Finance, Controlling, and Administration for Robert Bosch LLC.
Ms. Straub has held positions in international business, operations, finance, controlling and M&A in her nearly 25 year career with Bosch, including numerous leadership roles related to advanced automotive systems.
In addition to her responsibilities at Bosch, Ms. Straub is the Vice Chair of Inforum, a professional women's alliance, and serves on the Board of Governors for the Cranbrook Institute of Science.
In 2010 and 2015, Ms. Straub was recognized by the Automotive News as one of the 'Top 100 Women in the Auto Industry.' ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
More inside POST