MTGE elects Julia Coronado to board of directors
Ms. Coronado will serve as an independent director on the Company's Audit and Compensation and Corporate Governance Committees.
Ms. Coronado currently serves as the Chief Economist for Graham Capital Management, an alternative investment firm.
Prior to joining Graham Capital, Ms. Coronado was Chief Economist, North America, and Managing Director at BNP Paribas from 2009 to 2014.
From 2006 to 2009, she was a Senior U.S. Economist and Director at Barclays Capital, where she helped formulate the forecast for the U.S. economy and Fed policy.
Earlier in her career, Ms. Coronado served as an Economist at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors.
In addition to her work at Graham Capital, Ms. Coronado is currently a member of the New York Federal Reserve's Treasury Market Practice Group and Economic Advisory Panel and also serves on the Brookings Economic Studies Council.
Ms. Coronado holds a Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Texas at Austin and a B.S. in Economics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Marriott International appoints Rena Reiss as executive vice president
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
More inside POST