MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
Mr. Abrahams is the Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Milepost Capital Management LLC, an investment advisory firm that provides services to U.S. community banks.
Mr. Abrahams also currently serves as an Adjunct Professor of Finance and Economics at the Columbia Business School.
Prior to founding Milepost Capital in 2016, Mr. Abrahams was a Managing Director and the Head of MBS and Securitization Research at Deutsche Bank AG from 2010 until 2016.
From 2008 until 2009, he founded and served as a Managing Director of Citadel Capital Advisors, a business unit of Citadel LLC established to advise institutional investors managing complex portfolios of loans, securities and related risks.
From 2001 to 2008, Mr. Abrahams served in a number of roles at Bear Stearns & Co. Inc., including Senior Managing Director, Global Head of Liquid Product Strategy from 2005 until 2008.
He holds a Ph.D. in Psychology from Columbia University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
More inside POST