MSCI appoints Jacques P. Perold to board
Mr. Perold was president of Fidelity Management & Research Company, the investment advisor for Fidelity’s family of mutual funds, until his retirement in 2014.
From 2001 to 2009, Mr. Perold was president of Geode Capital Management, LLC, a sub-advisor to Fidelity.
Mr. Perold is currently a director of Allstate Insurance Corp., a trustee of New York Life Insurance Company’s MainStay mutual funds, a director of World Music, Inc., a director of South Africa Partners and a trustee of Boston University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Edward Campanella to join Arrow Financial as SVP, treasurer, and CFO
- Altaba appoints Richard L. Kauffman as director
- Minerals Technologies appoints Carolyn K. Pittman to board
- Time Inc. appoints Katie J. Stanton to board
- Assurant appoints two to board
More inside POST