MSCI appoints Jacques P. Perold to board
Mr. Perold was president of Fidelity Management & Research Company, the investment advisor for Fidelity’s family of mutual funds, until his retirement in 2014.
From 2001 to 2009, Mr. Perold was president of Geode Capital Management, LLC, a sub-advisor to Fidelity.
Mr. Perold is currently a director of Allstate Insurance Corp., a trustee of New York Life Insurance Company’s MainStay mutual funds, a director of World Music, Inc., a director of South Africa Partners and a trustee of Boston University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST