Motorola Solutions names Ken Denman to its board
Mr. Denman was previously president and chief executive officer of Emotient, Inc., a startup acquired by Apple in January 2016 that uses artificial intelligence technology to read people’s emotions by analyzing facial expressions.
Mr. Denman also held CEO positions at two Silicon Valley software companies – Openwave Systems, Inc., and iPass, Inc. – and was Chief Operating Officer – Wireless, for London-based MediaOne International.
Mr. Denman currently serves on the board of ShoreTel, Inc., and Mitek, Inc., and serves as an advisory board member at the University of Washington’s Foster School of Business.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Central Washington University and an MBA in finance and international business from the University of Washington. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Hilco Merchant Resources hires Seth Marks as SVP
- Veltex Corporation appoints Andreas Mauritzson as CEO
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
More inside POST