Motif Bio appoints Robert Dickey as CFO
Mr. Dickey is an accomplished financial professional with senior leadership experience in private and public healthcare companies.
Prior to joining Motif Bio, Mr. Dickey was CFO at Tyme Technologies Inc., a NASDAQ-listed clinical stage oncology company.
He previously held senior leadership positions at NeoStem, Inc. (now known as Caladrius Biosciences Inc.), Hemispherx Biopharma Inc., Stemcyte Inc., Locus Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Protarga Inc.
Mr. Dickey began his career as an Investment Banker at Lehman Brothers and Legg Mason Wood Walker Inc.
Pete Meyers is leaving Motif Bio and has agreed to transition the CFO responsibilities to Mr. Dickey over the course of the next several weeks. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST