Mothercare director Imelda Walsh steps down
Ms. Walsh has served in this position since June 2013 and as Chair of the Remuneration Committee since July 2013.
Ms. Walsh is former Group HR Director of J Sainsbury plc, non-executive director and chair of the remuneration committee at Sainsbury's Bank plc, and previously held roles at Barclays plc, Coca Cola & Schweppes Beverages Limited and Diageo plc.
Ms. Walsh is non-executive director and chair of the remuneration committee of William Hill plc, Mitchells and Butlers plc and First Group plc.
Tea Colaianni has been appointed as Non-Executive Director and succeeds Ms. Walsh as Chair of the Remuneration Committee.
Ms. Colaianni was, most recently Group Human Resources Director of Merlin Entertainments Plc until earlier this year, and was previously with Hilton Worldwide Inc.
She was, until its recent acquisition by Steinhoff, a Non-Executive Director of Poundland Group Plc where she also chaired the Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST