Mothercare director Imelda Walsh steps down
Ms. Walsh has served in this position since June 2013 and as Chair of the Remuneration Committee since July 2013.
Ms. Walsh is former Group HR Director of J Sainsbury plc, non-executive director and chair of the remuneration committee at Sainsbury's Bank plc, and previously held roles at Barclays plc, Coca Cola & Schweppes Beverages Limited and Diageo plc.
Ms. Walsh is non-executive director and chair of the remuneration committee of William Hill plc, Mitchells and Butlers plc and First Group plc.
Tea Colaianni has been appointed as Non-Executive Director and succeeds Ms. Walsh as Chair of the Remuneration Committee.
Ms. Colaianni was, most recently Group Human Resources Director of Merlin Entertainments Plc until earlier this year, and was previously with Hilton Worldwide Inc.
She was, until its recent acquisition by Steinhoff, a Non-Executive Director of Poundland Group Plc where she also chaired the Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership