Mothercare, a retailer, announced that Imelda Walsh, non-executive director, has decided to step down from the board.
Mothercare director Imelda Walsh steps downStaff Writer | Watford, United Kingdom | Tuesday October 11, 2016 4:15AM ET
READ MOREMs. Walsh has served in this position since June 2013 and as Chair of the Remuneration Committee since July 2013.
Ms. Walsh is former Group HR Director of J Sainsbury plc, non-executive director and chair of the remuneration committee at Sainsbury's Bank plc, and previously held roles at Barclays plc, Coca Cola & Schweppes Beverages Limited and Diageo plc.
Ms. Walsh is non-executive director and chair of the remuneration committee of William Hill plc, Mitchells and Butlers plc and First Group plc.
Tea Colaianni has been appointed as Non-Executive Director and succeeds Ms. Walsh as Chair of the Remuneration Committee.
Ms. Colaianni was, most recently Group Human Resources Director of Merlin Entertainments Plc until earlier this year, and was previously with Hilton Worldwide Inc.
She was, until its recent acquisition by Steinhoff, a Non-Executive Director of Poundland Group Plc where she also chaired the Remuneration Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Eland Oil & Gas appoints Nicholas Hugo Gay as non-executive director
- Standard Life Private Equity Trust appoints Jonathon Bond as non-executive director
- Mobeus Income & Growth appoints Ian Blackburn as chairman
- Rio Tinto names Jakob Stausholm chief financial officer
- Avacta Group appoints Eliot Forster as non-executive chairman