Mothercare director Angela Brav to step down
Mr. Brav has extensive experience with a major multinational organisation.
She has held various senior roles within the InterContinental Hotels Group since joining in 1991 including senior vice president Americas franchise operations and applied technology senior vice president applied technology for the Americas region, senior vice president integrated technology solution, and senior vice president quality and service.
Mr. Brav has also worked at IHG's headquarters in Brussels, Belgium and Guadalajara, Mexico.
She is Chief Executive Europe of InterContinental Hotels Group plc (IHG). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST