Mothercare director Angela Brav to step down
Mr. Brav has extensive experience with a major multinational organisation.
She has held various senior roles within the InterContinental Hotels Group since joining in 1991 including senior vice president Americas franchise operations and applied technology senior vice president applied technology for the Americas region, senior vice president integrated technology solution, and senior vice president quality and service.
Mr. Brav has also worked at IHG's headquarters in Brussels, Belgium and Guadalajara, Mexico.
She is Chief Executive Europe of InterContinental Hotels Group plc (IHG). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership