Mothercare director Angela Brav to step down
Mr. Brav has extensive experience with a major multinational organisation.
She has held various senior roles within the InterContinental Hotels Group since joining in 1991 including senior vice president Americas franchise operations and applied technology senior vice president applied technology for the Americas region, senior vice president integrated technology solution, and senior vice president quality and service.
Mr. Brav has also worked at IHG's headquarters in Brussels, Belgium and Guadalajara, Mexico.
She is Chief Executive Europe of InterContinental Hotels Group plc (IHG). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST