Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
Ms. Kent has had a broad executive career including being Chief Executive of real estate portal Propertyfinder until its acquisition by Zoopla, and fifteen years with Microsoft including three years as Managing Director of MSN UK.
Ms. Kent holds non-executive director roles at Pendragon Plc, National Accident Helpline Group Plc, Ascential Plc, and at two private companies, Coull Limited and No Agent Technologies Limited.
Ms. Kent will serve on the Audit and Risk and Nomination Committees. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
More inside POST