Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
Ms. Kent has had a broad executive career including being Chief Executive of real estate portal Propertyfinder until its acquisition by Zoopla, and fifteen years with Microsoft including three years as Managing Director of MSN UK.
Ms. Kent holds non-executive director roles at Pendragon Plc, National Accident Helpline Group Plc, Ascential Plc, and at two private companies, Coull Limited and No Agent Technologies Limited.
Ms. Kent will serve on the Audit and Risk and Nomination Committees. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership