Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
Ms. Kent has had a broad executive career including being Chief Executive of real estate portal Propertyfinder until its acquisition by Zoopla, and fifteen years with Microsoft including three years as Managing Director of MSN UK.
Ms. Kent holds non-executive director roles at Pendragon Plc, National Accident Helpline Group Plc, Ascential Plc, and at two private companies, Coull Limited and No Agent Technologies Limited.
Ms. Kent will serve on the Audit and Risk and Nomination Committees. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
- Sage Group appoints Cath Keers as director
- Sophos appoints Rick Medlock as director
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership