Morsco appoints Mike Swedick as president of Plumbing
Mr. Swedick joined Fortiline Waterworks, the second-largest American-ownedwholesale distributor of underground water, sewer and storm utility products in the United States, in early 2011 he was named VP of Sales.
Mr. Swedick was named Chief Operating Officer in 2014 and President and CEO in 2015. Morsco acquired Fortiline in October, 2016.
Previously, Mr. Swedick spent eight years in the waterworks distribution business and nearly 20 years in sales and leadership positions at Advanced Drainage Systems, a manufacturer of HDPE polyethylene drainage pipe products.
In addition to his leadership responsibilities in the Plumbing Division, Mr. Swedick will also continue to lead the Waterworks Division at Morsco. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST