Morsco appoints Mike Swedick as president of Plumbing
Mr. Swedick joined Fortiline Waterworks, the second-largest American-ownedwholesale distributor of underground water, sewer and storm utility products in the United States, in early 2011 he was named VP of Sales.
Mr. Swedick was named Chief Operating Officer in 2014 and President and CEO in 2015. Morsco acquired Fortiline in October, 2016.
Previously, Mr. Swedick spent eight years in the waterworks distribution business and nearly 20 years in sales and leadership positions at Advanced Drainage Systems, a manufacturer of HDPE polyethylene drainage pipe products.
In addition to his leadership responsibilities in the Plumbing Division, Mr. Swedick will also continue to lead the Waterworks Division at Morsco. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST
Uber officially enters trucking industry Companies
Hedge fund activism weakens the competition Leadership