Morningstar hires director of research, commodities and energy
Mr. Fielden has more than 30 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, and his research at Morningstar will focus primarily on the oil market. He comes to the company from RBN Energy, where he was director of energy analytics.
Before joining RBN in 2012, Mr. Fielden was vice president of data services for Allegro and served for more than six years as vice president of energy products and services for LIM. He was also a product manager for Saladin Security, Ltd.
He holds a bachelor’s degree in international history and politics from University of Leeds and a master’s degree in business administration with a concentration in international business from University of Bradford. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST