Morgan Sindall Group chairman Adrian Martin to step down
In November 2012, Mr. Martin was appointed non-executive chairman of the Board, having previously held the role of senior independent director.
He has previously served on the board of a number of plcs and is currently a non-executive director of M&C Saatchi.
Mr. Martin's career includes 30 years' audit and corporate finance experience with BDO Stoy Hayward, the last eight years as managing partner, before becoming chief executive and then consultant at Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP until 2009.
He has previously held non-executive positions with Safestore Holdings plc, RSM Tenon Group plc and H.R. Owen plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST
Frontline Q2 net loss $19.4 million Earnings