Morgan Sindall Group chairman Adrian Martin to step down
In November 2012, Mr. Martin was appointed non-executive chairman of the Board, having previously held the role of senior independent director.
He has previously served on the board of a number of plcs and is currently a non-executive director of M&C Saatchi.
Mr. Martin's career includes 30 years' audit and corporate finance experience with BDO Stoy Hayward, the last eight years as managing partner, before becoming chief executive and then consultant at Reynolds Porter Chamberlain LLP until 2009.
He has previously held non-executive positions with Safestore Holdings plc, RSM Tenon Group plc and H.R. Owen plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership