Morgan Advanced Materials appoints Laurence Mulliez as director
Ms. Mulliez is chairman of Voltalia, the French renewables power developer, and a non-executive director at Aperam, SBM Offshore and the UK Green Investment Bank.
Ms. Mulliez was previously chief executive of independent power producer Eoxis from 2010 to 2013 and spent 16 years prior to that at BP in a variety of roles including chief executive of Castrol Industrial Lubricants and Services, a global business with 2000 employees in 37 countries.
Earlier in Ms. Mulliez's career she worked at Amoco Chemical, M&M Mars and Banque Nationale de Paris. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST