Monster Worldwide appoints Mark Stoever as CEO
Mr. Stoever, currently Monster's President and Chief Operating Officer, has served in increasingly senior roles since joining the company in July 2005.
Prior to joining Monster, Mr. Stoever served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Lycos. He held management positions with ON Technology Corporation.
Mr. Stoever serves as a board of director for the Massachusetts High Technology Council and holds a Masters in Business Administration from Boston University and a Bachelor of Science degree from the Boston's Wentworth Institute of Technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST