Monster Worldwide appoints Mark Stoever as CEO
Mr. Stoever, currently Monster's President and Chief Operating Officer, has served in increasingly senior roles since joining the company in July 2005.
Prior to joining Monster, Mr. Stoever served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Lycos. He held management positions with ON Technology Corporation.
Mr. Stoever serves as a board of director for the Massachusetts High Technology Council and holds a Masters in Business Administration from Boston University and a Bachelor of Science degree from the Boston's Wentworth Institute of Technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST