Monster Digital appoints Steven Barre to its board
Mr. Barre brings considerable executive and legal experience to the Company.
A graduate of Cornell University and Columbia Law School, his career highlights include his current position as Founder and President of Verona Group Inc., a real estate investment company.
From 2008 to 2012, he was a member of the Board of Directors at Tigrent Inc., an educational program provider, and he served as its Chief Executive Officer from 2010 to 2012.
Prior to this, Mr. Barre was Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of NYSE listed Jacuzzi Brands, Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
More inside POST
Singapore exports jump in August Economy