Monotype appoints Anthony Callini as CFO
Mr. Callini has extensive financial and operational leadership experience in transforming publicly traded technology companies.
Prior to joining Monotype, Mr. Callini served from 2013 to 2016 as the Senior Vice President of Finance at Avid Technologies, a provider of audio and video technology for media organizations and independent professionals.
From 2004 to 2013, he held a number of financial leadership positions at Open Solutions, Inc., a high-growth publicly traded software and services company, most recently as the Senior Vice President – Finance and Treasurer.
Prior to Open Solutions, Mr. Callini held financial leadership positions with Ernst & Young LLP and Arthur Andersen LLP.
He succeeds Scott Landers, who was serving as interim Chief Financial Officer. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
More inside POST
Apple launches new iPhones, Apple TV 4K Companies