MonoSol Rx names John T. Maxwell as chief financial officer
Mr. Maxwell has more than 30 years of experience in finance, accounting and management at companies in a variety of industries including healthcare, satellite communications and information services.
Prior to joining MonoSol Rx, Mr. Maxwell served as Chief Financial Officer of WIL Research Company from 2008 until its sale to Charles River Laboratories in April 2016.
From 2000-2006, he served as SVP-Finance & Administration at PanAmSat (acquired by Intelsat), one of the world’s largest satellite communications providers, where he played a key role in the Company’s capital markets activities including its IPO, multiple public debt transactions and the sale of the Company.
Mr. Maxwell began his career at Ernst & Young where he spent two of his seven years in the National/New York technical accounting office.
He is a licensed CPA, and he holds a BBA in accounting from Texas Tech University and an MBA from New York University Stern School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST