Monks Investment Trust appoints Sir Nigel Shadbolt as director
Sir Nigel is Principal of Jesus College, Oxford, Professorial Research Fellow in the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford and a visiting Professor of Artificial Intelligence at the University of Southampton.
Sir Nigel specialises in open data and artificial intelligence and is currently also Chairman of the Open Data Institute.
The appointment of Professor Sir Nigel is subject to ratification by shareholders at the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held in August 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Gazprom Neft reports higher production Companies
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership