Monks Investment Trust appoints Sir Nigel Shadbolt as director
Sir Nigel is Principal of Jesus College, Oxford, Professorial Research Fellow in the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford and a visiting Professor of Artificial Intelligence at the University of Southampton.
Sir Nigel specialises in open data and artificial intelligence and is currently also Chairman of the Open Data Institute.
The appointment of Professor Sir Nigel is subject to ratification by shareholders at the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held in August 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST