Monks Investment Trust appoints Sir Nigel Shadbolt as director
Sir Nigel is Principal of Jesus College, Oxford, Professorial Research Fellow in the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford and a visiting Professor of Artificial Intelligence at the University of Southampton.
Sir Nigel specialises in open data and artificial intelligence and is currently also Chairman of the Open Data Institute.
The appointment of Professor Sir Nigel is subject to ratification by shareholders at the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held in August 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST