Monks Investment Trust appoints Sir Nigel Shadbolt as director
Sir Nigel is Principal of Jesus College, Oxford, Professorial Research Fellow in the Department of Computer Science, University of Oxford and a visiting Professor of Artificial Intelligence at the University of Southampton.
Sir Nigel specialises in open data and artificial intelligence and is currently also Chairman of the Open Data Institute.
The appointment of Professor Sir Nigel is subject to ratification by shareholders at the Annual General Meeting of the Company to be held in August 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
More inside POST