Moneysupermarket appoints Mark Lewis as CEO
Mr. Lewis will take ove as Chief Executive on or before May 4, 2017 and will join the Board of the Group as an Executive Director.
Mr. Lewis is currently Retail Director of John Lewis. He joined John Lewis in early 2013 as online director, and in 2015 was made responsible for running both shop and online operations at the retailer.
Prior to that Mr. Lewis was CEO of Collect+, and before that he was UK Managing Director and European Director of Marketplaces of eBay.
He has an MA in Mathematics from Cambridge University and an MBA from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST