Moneysupermarket appoints Mark Lewis as CEO
Mr. Lewis will take ove as Chief Executive on or before May 4, 2017 and will join the Board of the Group as an Executive Director.
Mr. Lewis is currently Retail Director of John Lewis. He joined John Lewis in early 2013 as online director, and in 2015 was made responsible for running both shop and online operations at the retailer.
Prior to that Mr. Lewis was CEO of Collect+, and before that he was UK Managing Director and European Director of Marketplaces of eBay.
He has an MA in Mathematics from Cambridge University and an MBA from INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST