Mondi appoints independent non-executive director
Ms. Tanya was CEO of Diamond Innovations until 2010. Before that she enjoyed a successful 20-year career with General Electric.
Ms. Tanya held a number of senior positions in product management, operations, Six Sigma and supply chain management.
She now has a portfolio of directorships being a non-executive director of Smiths Group plc, Ashtead Group plc and Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc. From 1 January 2017. She will be a member of the DLC nominations and remuneration committees.
Ms. Tanya is a qualified electrical engineer with a BSc in Electrical Engineering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kindgom
- Mondi appoints Dominique Reiniche as non-executive director
- Mondi appoints joint chairman
- Cyril Ramaphosa to step down as Mondi chairman
- Simon J. Neathercoat retires as non-executive director of Derwent London
- Capita appoints Gillian Sheldon as senior independent director
More inside POST
KKR & Co. acquires USI for $4.3 billion Companies