Monarques names director, corporate development
Mr. Buchanan has developed his knowledge of capital markets, resource development and investor relations through six years of working for resource exploration and development companies which includes Coro Mining Corp., Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. and Shore Gold.
Previous to working in the resource sector, Mr. Buchanan has worked for five years as an executive assistant to provincial cabinet ministers in the Government of B.C., including a natural resource ministry.
Mr. Buchanan graduated with a B.A. from Simon Fraser University and has completed courses through the Canadian Securities Institute. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Tecsys appoints Brian Cosgrove as CFO
- Amaya appoints Brian Kyle as CFO
- Amaya appoints Robin Chhabra as corporate development officer
- enGene appoints Theresa Podrebarac as CMO
- Air Canada chairman David I. Richardson to retire
More inside POST
GECAS orders 100 Airbus A320neo aircraft Companies
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership