Monarques names director, corporate development
Mr. Buchanan has developed his knowledge of capital markets, resource development and investor relations through six years of working for resource exploration and development companies which includes Coro Mining Corp., Canadian Spirit Resources Inc. and Shore Gold.
Previous to working in the resource sector, Mr. Buchanan has worked for five years as an executive assistant to provincial cabinet ministers in the Government of B.C., including a natural resource ministry.
Mr. Buchanan graduated with a B.A. from Simon Fraser University and has completed courses through the Canadian Securities Institute. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Quebec
- Beaufield Resources appoints Claudio Ciavarella to board
- DAVIDsTEA appoints Joel Silver as CEO
- BCE appoints Karen Sheriff to board
- Accenture hires office managing director for Montreal
- Amaya CFO Daniel Sebag to step down
More inside POST