Monaker Group appoints Robert Post to board of directors
Mr. Post was previously chairman and CEO of TravelCLICK, a provider of global, hotel e-commerce solutions that supports more than 15,000 customers across 140 countries, including Blackstone, Hilton, Hyatt, Accor, Marriott and Trump.
Prior to TravelCLICK, he was the CFO and VP of business development of OpenTable.com, which was ultimately bought by Priceline.
He also served as an executive and corporate officer at MICROS Systems, a hospitality technology provider, where he helped lead its secondary NASDAQ offering.
Mr. Post earlier spent several years at Westinghouse Electric in corporate audit, defense and electronic classified programs, negotiating with the U.S. and foreign governments.
He continues to operate Pconsulting, providing start-up investment and restructuring services for mid-sized businesses, including OpenTable.com, hotelBANK, and Radiant Systems.
He is a graduate of Wharton’s Advanced Management Program, and earned his BS in Business from Duquesne University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- WellCare Health Plans names Andrew Clifton as regional executive director
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
More inside POST
Hiring data creates risk of workplace bias Leadership