Momenta Pharmaceuticals adds Corey N. Fishman to board
Mr. Fishman currently serves as Chief Executive Officer of Iterum Therapeutics Limited, a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company developing differentiated anti-infectives for combatting multi-drug resistant pathogens.
Mr. Fishman has served as Chief Executive Officer of Iterum Therapeutics Limited since its founding in late 2015.
He served as Chief Financial and Chief Operating Officer of Durata Therapeutics where he managed a successful IPO and secondary offering, and led the negotiation and sale of the company to Actavis.
Prior to Durata, Mr. Fishman served as Chief Financial Officer of Ganic Pharmaceuticals, a Warburg Pincus Company, and served in several leadership roles, including Chief Financial Officer, at MedPointe Healthcare.
Mr. Fishman holds a BA in Economics from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and an MSM in Finance from the Krannert School of Management at Purdue University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
- Endurance International Group appoints Marc Montagner as interim COO
- AVEO Oncology appoints Matthew Dallas as CFO
- Radius Health appoints Jose Pepe Carmona as CFO
More inside POST