Momenta Pharma appoints Scott M. Storer as CFO
Prior to joining Momenta, Mr. Storer was Senior Vice President, Finance at Baxalta following its spin-out from Baxter International in July 2015.
Previously, Mr. Storer held several positions with Baxter, most recently serving as Vice President of BioScience Finance where he provided financial leadership, internal controls and business partnership to the BioScience US commercial organization, global manufacturing, R&D, business development and all support functions.
Before that he held positions of increasing responsibility at several of Baxter’s international finance divisions. He began his work at Baxter as a financial analyst in 1997.
Mr. Storer received a Master’s in Business Administration from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from the University of Colorado at Boulder. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST