Moleculin appoints Jonathan Foster as EVP and CFO
Mr. Foster joins Moleculin from InfuSystem Holdings, Inc., an NYSE MKT listed company and a national provider of infusion pumps and related services to the healthcare industry in the United States and Canada, primarily related to the treatment of cancer, where he served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, since 2012.
Mr. Foster brings more than 30 years in financial experience holding a variety of executive and senior financial positions with public, private, start-up to large corporate and international companies.
Mr. Foster assumes the duties of Moleculin's CFO, Louis Ploth, Jr., who came out of retirement in 2015 to guide the new company through its Initial Public Offering.
Mr. Ploth will assist the company with the transition, acting as an independent advisor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
How to fire someone Leadership