Moderna appoints Annie Seibold Drapeau as CHRO
Ms. Drapeau will be a member of the company’s executive committee. Ms. Drapeau currently serves as an Operating Partner at Bain Capital Private Equity, where she partners with companies across the private equity portfolio on a range of talent and organizational capability initiatives.
Prior to joining Bain Capital Private Equity, Ms. Drapeau served as Executive Vice President, Strategy and Talent at Iron Mountain, a data storage and protection business.
Before joining Iron Mountain, Ms. Drapeau held leadership roles in human resources, strategy and finance at the Center for Leading Organizations, VistaPrint, Digitas, PepsiCo and JPMorgan.
She has been published in the Harvard Business Review on the topic of trust and leadership, and also led a session on that topic at the Annual Meeting of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
Ms. Drapeau holds a bachelor’s in chemical engineering from Bucknell University and an MBA from the Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth College. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST