Mobileum names former Vodafone global CEO Arun Sarin to board
A highly esteemed industry veteran, Mr. Sarin brings a wealth of knowledge to Mobileum, obtained in leading roles at some of the world’s largest telecommunications companies.
Mr. Sarin was the former CEO of telecom giant Vodafone Group plc, serving from 2003 until 2008. He also serves on the board of directors of Ola Cabs, Cisco Systems, Charles Schwab and Accenture.
Mr. Sarin has previously served on numerous boards, including The Gap Inc. and Safeway Inc.
In addition, he was a non-executive director of the Court of the Bank of England, and was named as an Honorary Knight of the British Empire for his services to the communications industry. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST