MobileIron names Greig Patton SVP of worldwide sales
Mr. Patton has more than 20 years of experience and has been instrumental in scaling sales organizations for successful enterprise software companies. For the past nine years, Mr. Patton was in sales leadership roles at Symantec rising to the SVP of the Americas for the Veritas division.
He also had key sales leadership roles at Cisco Systems, Ascendent Telecommunications (acquired by BlackBerry), Maranti Networks, Brocade Communication Systems, and Silicon Graphics.
Mr. Patton holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University, and an MBA from the University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
More inside POST
Navistar Q1 net loss $62 million Earnings