MobileIron names Greig Patton SVP of worldwide sales
Mr. Patton has more than 20 years of experience and has been instrumental in scaling sales organizations for successful enterprise software companies. For the past nine years, Mr. Patton was in sales leadership roles at Symantec rising to the SVP of the Americas for the Veritas division.
He also had key sales leadership roles at Cisco Systems, Ascendent Telecommunications (acquired by BlackBerry), Maranti Networks, Brocade Communication Systems, and Silicon Graphics.
Mr. Patton holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University, and an MBA from the University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ekso Bionics appoints Ted Wang to board
- NantKwest appoints Fred Driscoll to board
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
More inside POST