MobileIron names Greig Patton SVP of worldwide sales
Mr. Patton has more than 20 years of experience and has been instrumental in scaling sales organizations for successful enterprise software companies. For the past nine years, Mr. Patton was in sales leadership roles at Symantec rising to the SVP of the Americas for the Veritas division.
He also had key sales leadership roles at Cisco Systems, Ascendent Telecommunications (acquired by BlackBerry), Maranti Networks, Brocade Communication Systems, and Silicon Graphics.
Mr. Patton holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Michigan State University, and an MBA from the University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Turkey wants more trade with Poland Politics