MobileIron names chief marketing and strategy officer
Mr. Rege has nearly 30 years of experience in technology, including 16 years in mobile. He is co-inventor on seven mobility patents, including the enterprise app store and BYOD privacy. He joined MobileIron in 2008 to lead product and marketing.
Prior to MobileIron, Mr. Rege led the mobile product teams at Yahoo! and AvantGo, one of the earliest mobile innovators, and started his career in 1988 as product line manager at Oracle.
Mr. Rege has a B.S./M.S. in Computer Engineering from M.I.T. and an MBA from Stanford University. He is a Fellow of the Ponemon Institute for information security policy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
- LRAD Corporation appoints Dennis D. Klahn as CFO
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
More inside POST