MobileIron names chief marketing and strategy officer
Mr. Rege has nearly 30 years of experience in technology, including 16 years in mobile. He is co-inventor on seven mobility patents, including the enterprise app store and BYOD privacy. He joined MobileIron in 2008 to lead product and marketing.
Prior to MobileIron, Mr. Rege led the mobile product teams at Yahoo! and AvantGo, one of the earliest mobile innovators, and started his career in 1988 as product line manager at Oracle.
Mr. Rege has a B.S./M.S. in Computer Engineering from M.I.T. and an MBA from Stanford University. He is a Fellow of the Ponemon Institute for information security policy. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST