MobileIron appoints Jessica Denecour to board
Ms. Denecour has served as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Varian Medical Systems since January 2006.
Prior to Varian, Ms. Denecour worked for Agilent Technologies as VP of Enterprise Applications from April 2005 to December 2005 and as VP of Global Infrastructure from June 2000 until March 2005.
Prior to Agilent, she worked for 18 years at Hewlett Packard in increasing levels of responsibility, most recently as Senior Director of IT for Test and Measurement until that business was spun off into Agilent.
Ms. Denecour holds a B.S. degree in Business Administration and Management Information Systems from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST