MKS Instruments promotes John T.C. Lee to COO
Dr. Lee has 25 years of experience in technology industries including semiconductor and solar as well as plasma processing research, at leading technology companies including Applied Materials, Lucent Technologies and AT&T Bell Labs.
Dr. Lee joined MKS in 2007, and has served in leadership roles of increasing responsibility and impact within the company.
Most recently, he directed the Company’s Vacuum and Analysis Division as Sr. Vice President of Business Units.
Dr. Lee previously managed various MKS business units, including those relating to automation and control, integrated process solutions, pressure measurement and control, flow measurement and control, and valve solutions.
Dr. Lee holds a B.S. from Princeton University and both an M.S.C.E.P. and Ph.D. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, all in Chemical Engineering. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST