MKS Instruments appoints Vikram Singh as vice president
Dr. Singh joined the company as vice president and general manager, Plasma & Reactive Gas Solutions and Power Solutions Business Units within the Vacuum and Analysis Division.
Dr. Singh brings to the company over 20 years of technical and business experience. He was at Applied Materials, Inc. as Managing Director of New Business and Technology Development.
Prior to his position at Applied Materials, Dr. Singh was Executive Vice President and General Manager of the Photovoltaics Business Unit at GT Advanced Technologies, Inc.
Dr. Singh has also served in various senior management roles at Varian Semiconductor Equipment Associates, Inc., Novellus Systems, Inc. and Lam Research Corporation.
Dr. Singh received his Bachelor of Technology from the Indian Institute of Technology - BHU. He holds M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Chemical Engineering from Texas Tech University.
Dr. Singh also holds over thirty-five issued patents and has authored over fifty major technical publications. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST