MKS Instruments appoints Mark Gitin as vice president
Dr. Gitin brings to the company over 25 years of experience in the optics and laser industry.
He was most recently Vice President and General Manager of Coherent’s Diode Laser, Fiber and Systems Group and had 20 years of experience with that company, including executive roles in Strategic Marketing and Business Development.
Dr. Gitin received his Bachelor of Science Degree from The University of California at Davis and earned his Ph D. in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University, where he focused on ultrafast lasers.
He also holds several patents encompassing technological advances in solid-state lasers, semiconductor lasers, and laser material processing. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
- Acer Therapeutics appoints William T. Andrews as CMO
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership