MiX Telematics CFO Megan Pydigadu to step down
Ms. Pydigadu has served as our Chief Financial Officer and as a member of our Board of Directors since 2010. She served as Company's Financial Controller.
From 2005 until joining MiX in 2010, Ms. Pydigadu served as Group Financial Controller for Bateman Engineering, an international project management business based in South Africa, and as a Senior Divisional Financial Manager at De Beers, and as an accountant with Deloitte & Touche.
She is a registered accountant in South Africa. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM South Africa
- SacOil appoints three directors
- Old Mutual appoint Trevor Manuel as OMEM chairman
- Mediclinic International appoints new director
- Coal of Africa appoints Shangren Ding as director
- Nedbank appoints Rob Leith as director
More inside POST
Traps any CEO can easily fall in Leadership