Mitek appoints Jane J. Thompson to board
Ms. Thompson brings more than 30 years of leadership experience from several multi-billion dollar organizations in a variety of industries including payments, lending and prepaid cards.
Notably, Ms. Thompson was the founder and President of Walmart Financial Services for almost 10 years and Partner at McKinsey & Company.
Ms. Thompson has served in senior executive roles at Sears Roebuck & Co. and Procter & Gamble, and has served as an Advisory Board member for Mitek since 2012.
She also currently serves on the Boards of VeriFone Systems, Navient, OnDeck and Blackhawk Network Holdings, and was previously an Advisory Board member for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Ms. Thompson has a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School and Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Cincinnati. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST
Vestas Q2 revenue EUR 2,206m Earnings