Mission Therapeutics appoints non-executive chairman
Prior to joining Mission Therapeutics, Dr. Goddard was Chief Executive Officer of OSI Pharmaceuticals. He joined the company as a research scientist in 1989, becoming CEO in 1998.
Dr. Goddard currently serves as Chairman & CEO of U.S.-based Biotech company, BlinkBio, Inc and as a Director on the boards of Endocyte Inc. He was formerly a Director at Human Genome Sciences Inc.
Dr. Goddard obtained his PhD in cancer pharmacology from the University of Aston in Birmingham, UK and worked at the National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD, before joining OSI. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership
ReneSola Q1 revenue $156.6 million Earnings