Mission Therapeutics appoints non-executive chairman
Prior to joining Mission Therapeutics, Dr. Goddard was Chief Executive Officer of OSI Pharmaceuticals. He joined the company as a research scientist in 1989, becoming CEO in 1998.
Dr. Goddard currently serves as Chairman & CEO of U.S.-based Biotech company, BlinkBio, Inc and as a Director on the boards of Endocyte Inc. He was formerly a Director at Human Genome Sciences Inc.
Dr. Goddard obtained his PhD in cancer pharmacology from the University of Aston in Birmingham, UK and worked at the National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD, before joining OSI. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
Transfer your message to others Leadership