Mission Therapeutics appoints non-executive chairman
Prior to joining Mission Therapeutics, Dr. Goddard was Chief Executive Officer of OSI Pharmaceuticals. He joined the company as a research scientist in 1989, becoming CEO in 1998.
Dr. Goddard currently serves as Chairman & CEO of U.S.-based Biotech company, BlinkBio, Inc and as a Director on the boards of Endocyte Inc. He was formerly a Director at Human Genome Sciences Inc.
Dr. Goddard obtained his PhD in cancer pharmacology from the University of Aston in Birmingham, UK and worked at the National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD, before joining OSI. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST