Misonix president and chief executive officer to retire
Effective September 2, 2016, Stavros G. Vizirgianakis, a member of the Misonix Board of Directors, will serve, on an unpaid basis, as Misonix's interim Chief Executive Officer.
Misonix and Mr. Vizirgianakis are in negotiations for him to accept employment as Misonix's full-time Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Vizirgianakis has served on the Misonix Board since May 2013. He holds a 5.7% ownership stake in Misonix.
He has been involved with Misonix as early as September 2010 as the owner of a company acting as Misonix's South African distributor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST