Misonix president and chief executive officer to retire
Effective September 2, 2016, Stavros G. Vizirgianakis, a member of the Misonix Board of Directors, will serve, on an unpaid basis, as Misonix's interim Chief Executive Officer.
Misonix and Mr. Vizirgianakis are in negotiations for him to accept employment as Misonix's full-time Chief Executive Officer.
Mr. Vizirgianakis has served on the Misonix Board since May 2013. He holds a 5.7% ownership stake in Misonix.
He has been involved with Misonix as early as September 2010 as the owner of a company acting as Misonix's South African distributor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
- Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership
Leaders who can read the crowd do better Leadership