MirLand appoints Constantinos Pandelides as director
Mr. Pandelides is a Certified Chartered Accountant. He is currently managing director of Rombus Services, his own business which provides a range of professional services in accounting, capital adequacy calculations, corporate management and administration, tax and business consultancy.
Prior to this he spent ten years, until 2008, as CFO and Finance Director for Asoted Service Ltd.
Mr. Pandelides is currently also a director of Joseph Ribkoff India Private, Celebar Investments, F. Papathomas Services and Oretha Services.
In addition, he acts as a corporate director to several companies, either personally or through his company, Rombus Services in its capacity as Corporate Service Provider. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Cyprus
- Global Ports appoints Mikhail Loganov as CEO
- Bank of Cyprus appoints James B. Lockhart to board
- AFI Development director Moshe Amit to resign
- Globaltrans director Andrey Gomon resigns
- Tharisa names an alternate non-executive director
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership