Mi-Pay non-executive director Gavin Breeze resigns
Mr. Breeze is a successful entrepreneur and investor in the electronics payment space and has served as a director at a number of companies in that sector. Mr. Breeze co-founded DataCash Group plc of which he was a director, and which was sold to MasterCard in 2010.
He was a non-executive director of Envoy Services Limited which was sold to Worldpay in 2010 and is a non-executive director of Proxama PLC and serves on the boards of a number of companies in his home base of Jersey.
Mr. Breeze has a degree in History from the University of Cambridge. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST
Navistar Q1 net loss $62 million Earnings
Good or bad, humor is always good Leadership