Mi-Pay non-executive director Gavin Breeze resigns
Mr. Breeze is a successful entrepreneur and investor in the electronics payment space and has served as a director at a number of companies in that sector. Mr. Breeze co-founded DataCash Group plc of which he was a director, and which was sold to MasterCard in 2010.
He was a non-executive director of Envoy Services Limited which was sold to Worldpay in 2010 and is a non-executive director of Proxama PLC and serves on the boards of a number of companies in his home base of Jersey.
Mr. Breeze has a degree in History from the University of Cambridge. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Swiss inflation slow in June Economy