Minerals Technologies appoints Duane R. Dunham as chairman
Mr. Dunham, retired President and Chief Executive Officer of Bethlehem Steel Corporation, has been a member of the Minerals Technologies Board of Directors since 2002.
The Board named Douglas T. Dietrich and Thomas J. Meek Interim Co-Chief Executive Officers.
Mr. Dietrich is Senior Vice President, Finance and Treasury, and Chief Financial Officer. He is Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Human Resources, Corporate Secretary and Chief Compliance Officer.
Mr. Muscari joined Minerals Technologies as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer in March of 2007 after 37 years with Alcoa, where he served in numerous senior management positions including Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Muscari was also a Director of Aluminum Corporation of China Limited from 2002 to 2007; a Director of Dana Holding Corporation from May 2010, and non-Executive Chairman since 2012; a Director of EnerSys since June 2008; and a Director of Minerals Technologies Inc. since January 2005. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST