Mincon Group director Rose Hynes to step down
Ms. Hynes is a highly experienced non-executive director, having served on the boards of companies in a diverse range of industries over her career.
Ms. Hynes currently serves as Chairman of Shannon Group plc, and also holds the position of senior independent non-executive director in Total Produce plc and One Fifty One plc.
Ms. Hynes previously held a number of senior executive positions with GPA Group plc and is a former board member of Fyffes plc, Aer Lingus Group plc and Bank of Ireland.
A lawyer by profession, Ms. Hynes is a law graduate of University College Dublin and is also an Associate of the Irish Institute of Taxation and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
- Mincon Group appoints John Doris as director
More inside POST