Mincon Group appoints John Doris as director
Mr. Doris has broad experience across a number of sectors including manufacturing, lending and corporate finance.
Mr. Doris has been an independent consultant and a non-executive director for the past eighteen years and he has acted as Interim CFO for Mincon Group on a consultancy basis.
Prior to becoming an independent consultant, Mr. Doris was a director of ABN Amro Corporate Finance (Ireland) Limited where he managed the successful Riada Business Expansion Funds.
He has acted as Company Secretary of Mincon Group since January 2014 and a replacement will be appointed in the near future.
Mr. Doris graduated from University College Dublin with a B.Sc. in physics in 1969 and returned to U.C.D. to complete his M.B.A. in 1977. He qualified as an ACCA in 1974 and is a former president of ACCA Ireland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
- C&C Group appoints Jim Clerkin as director
- Permanent TSB Group names Robert Elliott as chairman
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
More inside POST