Millennium & Copthorne Hotels names Kok-Kee Chong as CFO
Mr. Chong has a wealth of experience having worked in international accounting firms and leading global financial institutions for 30 years.
Since 2012, he held the positions of Chief Operating Officer at JP Morgan First Capital Securities and Chief Administration Officer at JP Morgan Chase Bank in Beijing.
Prior to this Mr. Chong held several senior positions with UBS. He is a Chartered Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Accountancy (Honors) from the National University of Singapore. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
More inside POST