Millennium & Copthorne Hotels names Kok-Kee Chong as CFO
Mr. Chong has a wealth of experience having worked in international accounting firms and leading global financial institutions for 30 years.
Since 2012, he held the positions of Chief Operating Officer at JP Morgan First Capital Securities and Chief Administration Officer at JP Morgan Chase Bank in Beijing.
Prior to this Mr. Chong held several senior positions with UBS. He is a Chartered Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Accountancy (Honors) from the National University of Singapore. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST