Millennium & Copthorne Hotels names Kok-Kee Chong as CFO
Mr. Chong has a wealth of experience having worked in international accounting firms and leading global financial institutions for 30 years.
Since 2012, he held the positions of Chief Operating Officer at JP Morgan First Capital Securities and Chief Administration Officer at JP Morgan Chase Bank in Beijing.
Prior to this Mr. Chong held several senior positions with UBS. He is a Chartered Accountant and holds a Bachelor of Accountancy (Honors) from the National University of Singapore. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST