Millennium & Copthorne Hotels CEO Aloysius Lee to retire
Mr. Lee was appointed to the Board as Group Chief Executive Officer on 1 March 2015. He is a Non-Executive Director of Millennium & Copthorne Hotels New Zealand and CDL Investments New Zealand Limited, and a Non-executive Director of First Sponsor Group Limited.
Mr. Lee serves as President and Chairman of the board of Grand Plaza Hotel Corporation.
He was previously Chief Executive Officer of South Beach Consortium, a joint venture established by City Developments Limited and other parties, to create a mixed-use real estate development in Singapore.
Prior to that, Mr. Lee held senior leadership positions at Shui On Land, Hong Kong Telecom, Star Cruises, and Singapore Airlines.
He is a fellow of both the Chartered Management Institute and the Chartered Institute of Marketing, and holds a masters degree in Business Administration from the University of Hong Kong.
Mr. Lee also has management qualifications from Harvard University and the University of Hawaii. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
Logitech Q1 2018 sales up 13 percent Earnings