Milestone Aviation names Daniel Rosenthal president and CEO
Mr. Rosenthal served most recently as Executive Vice President in the NetJets Inc. Office of the Chairman.
Prior to his time at NetJets, Mr. Rosenthal worked as an attorney at Williams and Connolly LLP in Washington, D.C.
A graduate of Yale University, Mr. Rosenthal holds a BA in history and international studies, and a JD magna cum laude from Duke University School of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
More inside POST