Milestone Aviation names Daniel Rosenthal president and CEO
Mr. Rosenthal served most recently as Executive Vice President in the NetJets Inc. Office of the Chairman.
Prior to his time at NetJets, Mr. Rosenthal worked as an attorney at Williams and Connolly LLP in Washington, D.C.
A graduate of Yale University, Mr. Rosenthal holds a BA in history and international studies, and a JD magna cum laude from Duke University School of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- ICON appoints Eugene McCague as director
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
More inside POST