Milestone Aviation names Daniel Rosenthal president and CEO
Mr. Rosenthal served most recently as Executive Vice President in the NetJets Inc. Office of the Chairman.
Prior to his time at NetJets, Mr. Rosenthal worked as an attorney at Williams and Connolly LLP in Washington, D.C.
A graduate of Yale University, Mr. Rosenthal holds a BA in history and international studies, and a JD magna cum laude from Duke University School of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
More inside POST
What to do with a very efficient worker? Leadership