Milestone Aviation names Daniel Rosenthal president and CEO
Mr. Rosenthal served most recently as Executive Vice President in the NetJets Inc. Office of the Chairman.
Prior to his time at NetJets, Mr. Rosenthal worked as an attorney at Williams and Connolly LLP in Washington, D.C.
A graduate of Yale University, Mr. Rosenthal holds a BA in history and international studies, and a JD magna cum laude from Duke University School of Law. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
More inside POST
ZTE swings to 2016 loss on U.S. fine Earnings