Milan Zdravkovic joins Sobi as SVP, head of R&D
Mr. Zdravkovic joins Sobi from Novo Nordisk where he has had an 18 year tenure in the Research and Development organisation responsible for therapeutic areas including diabetes, growth hormone deficiency, obesity and immunology.
Mr. Zdravkovic’s experience spans early stage development to post-approval life-cycle management in these areas.
His most recent role was as Corporate Vice President, Obesity. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST