Mike McTighe to be first Openreach chairman
Mr. McTighe is an experienced telecoms executive and regulator who spent eight years on the Board of Ofcom.
Mr. McTighe brings extensive regulatory experience to the role, having spent eight years on the Board of Ofcom from 2007 to 2015.
He has also held a variety of non-executive roles following an executive career spent largely with Cable and Wireless, Philips, Motorola, and GE.
Importantly, he has recent first-hand experience from financial services company Jerrold Holdings (trading as Together) of working in a regulated environment, in a parent/subsidiary structure where both entities have their own Boards. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST