Mike Gamaroff joins SITO Mobile as SVP, channel strategy
Mr. Gamaroff joins SITO Mobile after his most recent position as Head of Innovation at Kinetic Worldwide (the Out-of-Home buying agency for WPP’s Group M).
After his own independent mobile technology agency was purchased by advertising giant WPP, Mr. Gamaroff helped establish the new division of the company, Kinetic Active, which focuses on the smart convergence of physical and digital media.
Prior to Kinetic Worldwide, Mr. Gamaroff worked for leading digital marketing agencies in a wide mix of disciplines such as programmatic buying implementation, data science, measurement, mobile to online bridging and product development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
- CytoSorbents appoints Eric G. Mortensen as CMO
More inside POST
Kroger Q1 net earnings $303 million Earnings