Mike Gamaroff joins SITO Mobile as SVP, channel strategy
Mr. Gamaroff joins SITO Mobile after his most recent position as Head of Innovation at Kinetic Worldwide (the Out-of-Home buying agency for WPP’s Group M).
After his own independent mobile technology agency was purchased by advertising giant WPP, Mr. Gamaroff helped establish the new division of the company, Kinetic Active, which focuses on the smart convergence of physical and digital media.
Prior to Kinetic Worldwide, Mr. Gamaroff worked for leading digital marketing agencies in a wide mix of disciplines such as programmatic buying implementation, data science, measurement, mobile to online bridging and product development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals appoints Pete A. Meyers as CFO
- pdvWireless appoints Mark Hennessy to board
- Becton Dickinson names Tom Polen president
- SITO Mobile appoints Lowell W. Robinson to board
- PTC Therapeutics CFO Shane Kovacs to leave
More inside POST