Mike Gamaroff joins SITO Mobile as SVP, channel strategy
Mr. Gamaroff joins SITO Mobile after his most recent position as Head of Innovation at Kinetic Worldwide (the Out-of-Home buying agency for WPP’s Group M).
After his own independent mobile technology agency was purchased by advertising giant WPP, Mr. Gamaroff helped establish the new division of the company, Kinetic Active, which focuses on the smart convergence of physical and digital media.
Prior to Kinetic Worldwide, Mr. Gamaroff worked for leading digital marketing agencies in a wide mix of disciplines such as programmatic buying implementation, data science, measurement, mobile to online bridging and product development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
- Interpace Diagnostics Group elects Felice Schnoll-Sussman as director
- Destination Maternity appoints Allen Weinstein as interim CEO
- Northfield Bank appoints Tara French as EVP
More inside POST