Midland States Bancorp names Kevin Thompson CFO
Mr. Thompson joins Midland from Zions Bancorporation, where he served as Senior Vice President, Corporate Finance since 2014.
Prior to joining Zions, Mr. Thompson worked for American Express from 2006 to 2014, where he ascended to the position of Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of American Express Centurion Bank, a financial institution.
Mr. Thompson is a Certified Public Accountant and holds an M.B.A. and B.S. from Brigham Young University.
Mr. Thompson succeeds Jeffrey G. Ludwig in the CFO role, which follows Mr. Ludwig’s promotion to President of Midland States Bank in February 2016.
Mr. Ludwig is also Executive Vice President of the holding company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
More inside POST