Middletown Valley Bank appoints two executives
Mr. Pierne has been a director of Middletown Valley Bank since September 2013. He retired in December 2011 as Executive Vice President of Susquehanna Bancshares and President and CEO of Susquehanna Bank headquartered in Lititz, Pennsylvania.
Since 2012 Mr. Pierne has been an Instructor of Business and Management at Hagerstown Community College.
Mr. Remsburg has served as a director of Middletown Valley Bank since January 1992. Since 2011 he has been the District Manager of Catoctin and Frederick Soil Conservation districts covering Frederick County. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Marriott International appoints Rena Reiss as executive vice president
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
More inside POST
Kellogg to buy Rxbar for $600 million Companies