Middletown Valley Bank appoints two executives
Mr. Pierne has been a director of Middletown Valley Bank since September 2013. He retired in December 2011 as Executive Vice President of Susquehanna Bancshares and President and CEO of Susquehanna Bank headquartered in Lititz, Pennsylvania.
Since 2012 Mr. Pierne has been an Instructor of Business and Management at Hagerstown Community College.
Mr. Remsburg has served as a director of Middletown Valley Bank since January 1992. Since 2011 he has been the District Manager of Catoctin and Frederick Soil Conservation districts covering Frederick County. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
- Choice Hotels appoints Keith Biumi as regional vice president
- GlycoMimetics appoints Scott Koenig to board
- MTGE appoints Steven W. Abrahams to board
More inside POST